MirrorMyEvent & MirrorMyWedding is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting to the website.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be directed by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
What Information Do We Collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, address, email, password, communications); payment details when you give us a Purchase Order or go ahead for a project or event.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To allow us to provide a service to our clients and future clients.
• To provide our clients with ongoing assistance and support prior to their event.
• To be able to contact our clients with personalised information prior to their event.
• To collate statistical data and other information, which we may use to provide and improve our services.
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and we will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
• Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser
• Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a
specified expiry date.
• We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
Refusing to accept cookies could have a negative impact upon the usability of other websites.
Using Your Personal Data
We will use your personal information to:
• Facilitate your Event or Project
• Send you email communication regarding your event or project.
• Contact you by MailChimp, Text Message and Phone about your event or project.
• We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third
parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you may hold with us.
Reasons why we may disclose information about you:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Security Of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure software which is password protected.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for sending you news by email at any time by sending an email.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for such purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for such purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.